IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
The Public Service Sector consulting practice is a trusted advisor to federal, state and local governments, partnering to meet challenges and responding quickly to citizen demands, business needs, new economic conditions, and changing legislative priorities and policies.IBM Global Business Services is seeking an experienced Oracle EBS Federal Associate Partner with Oracle Federal Financials expertise within its Enterprise Applications practice for Public Service Sector.
This is a Go-To-Market role responsible for sales and solutioning of Federal Oracle deals.This role will also function as an ongoing Project Executive on active engagements to maintain relationships and oversee delivery project managers. This role will have the following are key areas of focus:
Location: Preferred location is in the DC/Metro, Virginia or Bethesda, MD areas
- Client Relationship Management
- Successful Consultative Selling
- Financial Business Management
- Portfolio/Program Management
- Team/People Management
The Oracle Federal Associate Partner is a combination of the following:Business Development/Sales:
Project Delivery/Executive for Complex Programs
- Constructs partnerships between clients, IBM team, vendors and subcontractor organizations and manages the implementation of these partnerships to address business opportunities.
- Accountable for meeting revenue, profit and growth objectives for improving customer satisfaction targets.
- Responsible to build and maintain strong client relationships at all levels with the objective of being a trusted advisor.
- Identify a clients business objectives, priorities and directions, critical success factors an applies this knowledge to establish and implement account strategy.
- Successful delivery of IBM's largest and most complex commitments.
- Primary focal point for all activities on a large complex contract.
- Overall responsibility for contractual cost, schedule and deliverables.
- Translate customer requirements into formal agreements, establishing specific solutions and leading efforts that culminate in client acceptance of results.
- Engagements may be a complex combination of technical, business, financial and HR issues related to the strategic and tactical direction of the program and/or clients.
- Programs are often global in scope and negotiations are conducted at the highest levels.
- Recognized for business acumen by the clients they support.
Ideal candidates will have a deep understanding of all Oracle Federal Financials (EBS) modules and their current delpoyment across major agencies. The role will need to have market awareness relationships across multiple subcontracting firms in the Federal Oracle consulting ecosystem. BENEFITS
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance and coverage for a diverse employee population. CAREER GROWTH
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal talent strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
- Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
- Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee's strengths and career aspirations
- Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.