Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
Job Description Job Description
POSITION DESCRIPTION: The Oracle Functional Consultant possesses an in-depth understanding of all Oracle OBE iProcurement Suite functionality. This position is also responsible for staying up to date on functionality issues, the availability of any fixes and enhancements, as well as suggesting internal systems configuration changes.
- Support global rollout of ePASS
- Conversion support
- System / application configurations for enhancements (All Modules Configurations with System Administrator functions)
- Personalization's (All Modules with System Administrator / Functional Administrator Functions)
- CRP requirement and gap analysis to assist with the definition, creation, and documentation of business requirements with the team to provide process/ system improvement opportunities
- Creating and updating of MD50 documents along with understanding of MD70's and MD120's
- 4-Year College Degree required (computer science or related field of study) or comparable work experience
- 6-8 years of experience in a similar position in a procurement environment preferred.
- The position requires familiarity with Oracle iProcurement suite of modules, Oracles Business Intelligence Enterprise edition (OBIE) analytics tool. It also requires core computer and applications competency relevant to the role. Demonstrated ability of successfully working with cross-functional resources.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple requests to ensure timely response to the users
- Knowledge of Beeline (contingent workforce solutions)
- In-depth knowledge of the Rec to Pay process
Job Opening ID
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.