PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.Job Description
Our clients are focused on improving business performance, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from transactions. Our growing Consumer Markets industry team provides strategy, management, technology and risk consulting services to help a diverse set of clients around the world anticipate and address their most complex business challenges. This industry vertical team includesâ€‹ Consumer Products, Retail, Travel andTransportation clients.â€‹
Our Oracle consultants help clients identify and execute against their enterprise resource planning needs using Oracle technology. This high performing team helps clients use Oracle offerings and/or industry specific solutions to solve our clients business problems in the areas of finance, operations, human capital, customer, and governance, risk and compliance.Position/Program Requirements
Three years of combined, progressive experience with Accounts Payable and Expenses within Oracle Cloud, Oracle EBS, PeopleSoft, or similar ERP system.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 3
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Certification(s) Preferred: Oracle Financials Cloud: Payables 2016 Implementation Essentials and/or Oracle Financials Cloud: Payables 2017 Implementation Essentials.
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success leading efforts in consulting, designing, and implementing Oracle applications-based solutions, including the following areas:
- Participating in the improvement of business processes, including but not limited to Oracle application-packaged modules Fusion, EBS, PeopleSoft, CC and B, Siebel and Hyperion; and,
- Understanding the common issues facing PwC's clients of all industries and sectors.
- Communicating a broad range of Firm services;
- Managing engagements, including preparing concise, accurate documents and maintaining project economics while maintaining flexibility for unanticipated issues;
- Supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust and seek diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation;
- Answering questions and providing direction to less-experienced staff; and,
- Coaching staff including providing timely written and verbal feedback.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success with one or more Oracle application modules doing functional configuration and/or technical development, including the following:
- Designing, implementing and supporting business processes in an Oracle environment;
- Designing, building, testing and deploying various Oracle solutions;
- Identifying and addressing client needs by building relationships with clients, developing an awareness of Firm services, communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner, delivering clear requests for information, demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor;
- Contributing to a positive working environment by building
relationships with team members, proactively seeking guidance,
clarification and feedback; and,
- Providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff.