A few details:
Why it's a great opportunity:
- It is a full time strategic presales consulting role working with Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Recruiting, Talent Management, Payroll, Benefits, and Organizational Development (Corporate Training) decision makers and users who are evaluating various Oracle HCM Cloud solutions for their HCM/HR technology needs.
- The right person will be able to effectively speak and engage with HR/Talent Management professionals regarding business challenges and technology based solutions.
- Extensive training will be provided on Oracle HCM Cloud software
- As an Oracle HCM Solutions Consultant, you will partner directly with the sales team to present and sell Oracle HCM Solutions(Human Capital Management) solutions to the client. This is not a quota carrying sales role and does not involve any outbound or inbound sales prospecting, however it does involve the ability to influence decision makers regarding their HCM platform, and the ability to act as an Oracle advocate during client interactions.
- The best solutions consultants have joined us from a variety of backgrounds (sales, customer service, and HR or Talent Management practitioners; pre and post sales consulting) and enjoy partnering with clients to help solve business problems via HCM technology.
- Must possess excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A/BS degree in Business or equivalent, and/or advanced degree highly desirable
This position is part of a large national team and will be based remotely working out of your home office. (Some regional travel to visit clients for presentations)
Who we would like to talk to:
- Typically less travel than post sales consulting (implementation)
- You will always be on the cutting edge of next generation technology
- You will work have the opportunity to advise new and existing clients on critical HCM technology decisions to move their business forward.
- Not only is Oracle a great company to work for, but it's financially stable and growing! The sky is the limit in terms of growth both personally and professionally
- Oracle HCM is poised for significant growth, it's an amazing time to join and grow as companies continue to rapidly adopt Oracle HCM solutions. Gap in competitor offerings in comparison what Oracle brings to the market is significant.
- People are proud to work for and represent such a strong well-known brand
- This opportunity comes with a strong compensation package, including base salary, and quarterly bonus. Oracle's benefits are unmatched in the industry!
• T alented Sales Consultants currently working for a company that sells and/or resells HCM SaaS solutions. AND/OR those who have:
• Experience with HCM solutions: Oracle HCM Cloud, JD Edwards, Peoplesoft, Workday, Infor, SAP (Success Factors), Ultimate Software, Kenexa (IBM), SumTotal, Sage, Peoplefluent, Halogen, Silkroad, Cornerstone On Demand, iCIMS, Saba
• Stellar presentation abilities, and the desire to advocate technology based solutions to grow Oracle's HCM Cloud client base and revenueQualifications:
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Senior Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision. Acts as a technical resource for less experienced Sales Consultants. Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Oracle solutions. Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products. Develop and manage reference sites through high quality technical, professional client relationships.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 5 years relevant computer applications or database/tools. Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system. Through knowledge of system and application design. Strong verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems with accounts in complex technical environments. Ability to travel as needed. BS degree or equivalent; advanced degree desirable.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.