Oracle HCM Cloud Sales -East
Location: Massachusetts, United States
Posted: May 27, 2016
Reference ID: 16000LI9
It is an amazing time to be part of the Oracle HCM Sales team as it helps its customers transform the way they use technology to engage employees, maximize performance and drive business results. With the arrival of Oracle Human Capital Management (HCM) Cloud, Oracle is defining Modern HR which empowers the individual by leveraging easy to use tools that are personalized, social, deliver insights and cover the full employee lifecycle. With Oracle HCM Cloud, companies can find, grow, and retain the best talent, enable collaboration, provide complete workforce insights, increase operational efficiency and make it easy for everyone to connect on any device.
• Prospect heavily to generate a viable pipeline of HCM opportunities within an industry-based account list.
• Develop and execute sales strategies on accounts within assigned accounts.
• Position Oracle effectively to win with clients in pursuit of best-in-class HR technology.
• Develop strong relationships with customers so they will share their successes on the Oracle platform with other prospects.
• Share the latest trends in the HCM industry to generate meaningful conversations and sales opportunities in the HR technology landscape
• Be a leader at industry events by actively networking and sharing the Oracle HCM Cloud Story.
• Job duties are varied and complex requiring independent judgment, collaboration and leadership.
• Preferred 5 years Applications sales experience focusing on large, complex strategic accounts. Requires highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiations skills with the ability to effectively communicate with C-level executives and line of business representatives.
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team-based environment and execute upon agreed strategy.
• Ability to penetrate accounts and represent the Oracle value proposition as well as specific HCM-based value and capability messaging.
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills are staples of the position.
Bachelor degree or equivalent minimum preferred
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years field sales experience with focus on large strategic accounts including applications sales experience. Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiation skills. Successful sales track record. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player. Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts. Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Presentation skills. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.