An Oracle Hospitality Project Specialist will have several years of Hotel
or IT Project Coordinator experience along with exceptional client facing skills. Project Specialists do not have direct reports but they coordinate client site product installations and manage the day to day onsite activities during the product installation process.
- Management/Coordination of Oracle POS Product Implementation Projects. This includes Oracle Simphony FE, Simphony and RES (3700) projects:
- New full installations
- Change of Ownerships
- Upgrades and add-ons
- Hardware Migrations
- Interface and middleware setup with PMS, SVC, Credit/Debit, Gaming Interfaces, Inventory Interfaces
- Post follow up visits
- Supplemental work- Interface integrations, billable customization requests, etc.
- Serve as main point of contact through entire Installation process through to go live and Post go live
- Review each sales order within their area of responsibility
- Direct and provide ongoing communication with client contact and staff throughout project
- Manage project kick-off calls
- Sets accurate expectations of Installation process from pre-implementation process to post installation
- Create project frame, schedules and blocks resources for onsite installation
- Assist Clients with pre-requisites and ensure client fully understands the Implementation process
- Prepare project outline for Implementation Consultants and provides detailed, specific information on projects and all deliverables
- Ensure that licenses, hardware, software and all project specifications are accounted for
- Monitor onsite Oracle resources to ensure projects are on track as scheduled
- Serve as first point of escalation for the onsite resources
- Escalate issues to their Implementation Manager
- Manage the assigned site level installation team (installers, senior installers and consultants)
- Monitor site level installation process and ensures tasks remain on schedule
- Make recommendations to Implementation Manager on staff utilization
- Review of daily communication from site level installers about project
- Control and approve all travel requirements for installation team
- Approve expenses on a weekly basis
- Develop the relationship with Independent Hotel and Casino customers, management company or/or corporate entity
- Review and respond quickly to customer feedback and inquiries - escalate issues when necessary
Intermediate-level implementation project professional who manages the relationship with client site during entire Implementation phase. Tracks and coordinates all moving pieces of the Implementation from start to end. 1st level of escalation for onsite installation team.
Manages Implementation Service deliverables throughout installation project including milestones and project schedule. Develops and maintains consistent standards for project delivery. Reviews project proposals. Confers with implementation team, management or account management to locate the appropriate parties to provide technical advice. Creates and communicates status reporting for both internal and external purposes. Manages project closure and handoff to Account Manager and Help Desk.
2-5 years of overall experience in relevant roles. Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.