An Oracle Hospitality Project Coordinator will have 2 years of professional work experience as an IT Project Coordinator or Associate Project Manager with client facing skills. Project Coordinators do not have direct reports but they coordinate client site product installations and manage the day to day onsite activities during the product installation process. Position Overview: 1. Project Coordination/Management of Oracle POS Product Implementation Projects (Oracle/Micros e7, RES and/or Simphony)
- Serves as main point of contact through entire Installation process through go live
- Reviews each sales order within their area of responsibility
- Directs and provides ongoing communication with client contact and staff throughout project
- Manages project kick-off calls
- Sets accurate expectations of Installation process from pre-implementation process to post installation
- Creates project frame, schedules and blocks resources for onsite installation
- Assists Clients with pre-requisites and ensures client fully understands the implementation process.
- Prepares project outline for Implementation Consultants and provides detailed, specific information on projects and all deliverables
- Ensures that licenses, hardware, software and all project specifications are accounted for
- Monitors onsite Oracle resources to ensure projects are on track as scheduled
Manages assigned projects from start to finish. This includes Oracle e7, Simphony and RES projects:
- New full installations
- Change of Ownerships
- Upgrades and add-ons
- Hardware Migrations
- Interface and middleware setup with PMS, SVC, Credit/Debit
- Post follow up visits
- Supplemental work- Interface integrations, billable customization requests, etc.
2. Manages the assigned site level installation team (installers, senior installers and consultants)
- Monitors site level installation process and ensures tasks remain on schedule
- Controls and approves all travel requirements for installation team
- Reviews expenses on a weekly basis
3. Review and respond quickly to customer feedback and inquiries - escalate issuesQualifications:
Mid-level implementation project professional who manages moderately complex relationships with client site during entire Implementation phase. Tracks and coordinates all moving pieces of the Implementation from start to end. 1st level of escalation for onsite installation team.
Manages Implementation Service deliverables throughout installation project including milestones and project schedule. Develops and maintains consistent standards for project delivery. Reviews project proposals. Confers with implementation team, management or account management to locate the appropriate parties to provide technical advice. Creates and communicates status reporting for both internal and external purposes. Manages project closure and handoff to Account Manager and Help Desk.
5-7 years of experience relevant to this position including 2 years project management experience preferred. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.