Oracle Hospitality Project Manager Location: Orlando, FL
We are looking for an experienced project manager to manage large and complex projects within the account team for one of our strategic customers. Project management skills and being an excellent communicator is critical for this role. Responsibilities:
- Coordinate all aspects of projects from initiation to delivery, including
- Scope Management
- Work management
- Financial management
- Stakeholder management
- Communications management
- Risk management
- Quality management
- Collaborate with all Oracle work streams involved, especially Oracle Cloud, development and consulting
- Provide project leadership through all phases of the project lifecycle
- Drive culture of innovation, transparency, achievement and accountability
- Communicate with C-level executives
- Experience with Portfolio and Project Management Tools required i.e. Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Oracle Project Management Certification: PMTA Level 4 as a minimum.
- Hotel Property Management Systems knowledge is a plus.
- 7-10 years of experience in project management.
- Strong organizational & analytical skills
- Well-developed interpersonal/communication skills
- Numeracy accuracy
- Commercial awareness
- Team working skills
- Ability to motivate people
- Management and leadership skills
A fully competent project management professional who has a broad understanding of solutions and industry best practices. This first-level project management position provides consistent creative and high quality solution leadership ensuring project quality and timely delivery within budget to the customer's satisfaction.
Employs independent judgment in guiding moderately complex activities involved in the successful implementation of an integrated business solution, ensuring project quality and timely delivery within budget to the customer's satisfaction. Analyzes business needs to help ensure Oracle's solution meets the customer's objectives by combining industry best practices and product knowledge. Effectively applies Oracle's methodologies, policies, and procedures while adhering to contractual obligations, thereby minimizing Oracle's risk and exposure. As a project lead, assists project team with aspects of their roles. Effectively influences decisions at the management level of customer organizations. Ensures deliverables are acceptable and works closely with the customer to understand and manage project expectations. Supports business development efforts by pursuing new opportunities and extensions. Collaborates with the consulting sales team by providing domain credibility. Manages the scope of small projects and sub-projects.
6-8 years of experience relevant to this position including 0-5 years of project management experience. Demonstrated ability to follow solid project management principles. Comfortable working in a matrix management environment. Strong communication skills to deal with internal stakeholders, customers, and vendors. Product, technology or industry expertise relevant to the portfolio focus. Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience. Ability to travel as needed.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.