- Provide solutions to complex business problems
for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth
knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Set strategic direction to establish near term
goals for area of responsibility. Interact with senior management levels at a
client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on
- Have latitude in decision-making and determining
objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Manage large teams and/or work efforts (if in an
individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Independently lead client design workshops and
provide tradeoffs and recommendations.
- Design Native Cloud Application Architectures or
optimize applications for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
- Author blog entries and whitepapers on Oracle
Cloud Infrastructure technical and strategic topics.
- Contribute to the Accenture Oracle Cloud
Infrastructure community and assets.
- Experience architecting, implementing, and
managing technology solutions using Oracle Database
- Experience with at least 1 programming language
(compiled or scripted languages)
- Understanding of Oracle Cloud pricing strategies
- Experience with core Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
platform architecture, including areas such as:
- Tenancies, Compartments, VCN, Subnets, and
network segmentation strategies
- Backup and Disaster Recovery approach and design
- Environment and application automation
- API and Terraform automation approach/strategy
- Network connectivity, Direct Connect,
FastConnect and VPN
- Cloud Cost Management and Optimization
- Project Management
- Budget Management
- Technology Delivery Lead for medium size project
- Discussing technologies with a IT director or VP
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to travel Monday - Friday
Cloud Infrastructure Strategy: Business Case development, application
assessment and migration planning, Cloud Operating Model design
Security: Compliance, Cloud Security Architecture, third party security
tools/platforms, encryption, IAM policies/roles, CASB, WAF, etc.
Native Application Architecture: Oracle Cloud PaaS services, Database as a
Service, Exadata Cloud Service, Serverless architecture, Containerization and
(Backbone.js, AngularJS, React), single page applications, and modern web
Cloud Migration: Optimization of applications to scalable cloud designs,
re-architecting applications to modern cloud patterns, and database migration
packaged/COTS Applications on Oracle Cloud: PeopleSoft, EBS, JD Edwards,
Oracle Retail, Oracle CC&B, Oracle Life Sciences
- Big Data:
NoSQL data model design, Big Data Cloud Service, etc..
and Infrastructure as Code: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure environment and
application automation utilizing Oracle Cloud APIs and third party tools
(Terraform, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.).
- Proficient with JSON and Oracle Cloud APIs
All of our consulting
professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen,
technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities
to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We
offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help
you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on
the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in
collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the
experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a
employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the
future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United
States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any
other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are
currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business
may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal
Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of
Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion,
sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital
status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state,
or local law.
will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or
arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed
to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.