- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Oracle Cloud IaaS and/or PaaS. Candidate must have strong experience with multiple Oracle Cloud services beyond traditional IaaS.
- Hands-on Oracle IaaS experience with a minimum of 1 implementation (preferred in Enterprise scale environments)
- At least 5+ years of Oracle Technology experience with at least 3 Oracle Technology implementations, such as PeopleSoft Tech Arch, EBS Tech Arch, Fusion Middleware, Oracle Database
- Experience architecting, implementing, and managing technology solutions using Oracle Database
- Experience with at least 1 programming language (compiled or scripted languages)
- Experience with core Oracle Cloud Infrastructure platform architecture, including areas such as:
- Candidate must have 5+ years of IT and Technical Architecture experience, including project/team management activities such as:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to travel Monday - Friday
- At least one implementation specialist certification for Oracle Cloud IaaS or PaaS
- Experienced Oracle Cloud IaaS/PaaS Architect with specialization in at least one of the following areas:
- Experienced in the Software Development Lifecycle and Agile Methodologies
- Experience architecting, implementing, and/or managing Oracle Exadata
- Experience with application architecture patterns and best practices
- Proficient with JSON and Oracle Cloud APIs
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.