Oracle Mantas Consulting Manager
Location: United States
Position is that of a Senior Business Architect with in-depth knowledge of Enterprise Case Management and processes in the area of Risk and Compliance.Job Description
- Provide advisory services to Customers for defining work flows to meet Case Management requirements and Regulatory reporting requirements
- Analyze and document requirements for any new functionalities or features needed to meet client specific needs
- Align Case Management requirements with the Oracle Enterprise Case Management solution and carry out fit gap analysis
- Prepare Functional specification documents as per the requirements
- Guide the in-house development team in building new features
- Assist in UAT process
- Build models to minimize false positives
- Provide training in Case Management process from a product perspective.
- Analyze and document AML and KYC requirements and assist in deployment of Case Management solution to meet these two applications.
- Provide training in AML/KYC scenarios
Qualifications / Skills
- Work closely with the end-users of Oracle FCCM (Mantas) solutions, understand and document requirements for Case management and workflows in the area of AML, Fraud detection and KYC
- Understand overall OFSAA Enterprise Case Management solution and identify gaps if any to meet specific customer needs and prepare fit gap analysis document.
- Understand types of information that needs to go with Cases as part of the analysis to meet SAR filing requirements.
- Design, configure, test and deploy FCCM scenarios.
- Ability to develop ad hoc data queries to analyze data and identify deficiencies during testing phase of the project - decent knowledge of PL/SQL
- Interact with Technical Consultants to ensure the successful deployment of the Oracle Case Management solutions.
- Adopt and contribute to OFSAA best practice methodologies for knowledge dissemination throughout the OFSAA Delivery organization.
- Knowledge of local and international regulatory standards in handling cases from AML/KYC/Fraud detection perspective is essential.
- Ability to travel up to 70%, domestically & globally
Degree / Postgraduate level degree in Finance/Statistics/Econometrics
Recognized industry certification in AML like CAMS is desirableExperience
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in handling Enterprise Case management solutions of leading compliance products in the market place.
- Prior Implementation of Case management solutions to Tier 1 international banks is a must.
- Experience in customizing the workflows to meet specific needs of customers, training, configuration of new workflows users is required.
Oracle is strongly committed to the global financial services industry. To help financial institutions, Oracle has brought together the industry's best application and technology ecosystem for evolutionary transformation, providing customers with the largest footprint of functional assets. Oracle's transformation strategy for financial services industry is executed through the Oracle Financial Services Global Business Unit (FSGBU).
The FSGBU offers best-of-breed functionality for financial institutions that need to operate flexibly and competitively and respond rapidly to market dynamics in a fiercely challenging business environment. FSGBU's software has serviced over 900 customers in more than 135 countries through our portfolio of products and services. The OFSAA suite of Analytical Products is a key component of our offering. Oracle's AML solution is widely used across the globe by leading banks and financial institutions.
As a recognized authority and leading contributor within their practice, this senior-level consulting position provides consistent high quality and innovative solution leadership to a project team. Leads the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality, integrated software solutions within constraints of time and budget.
Analyzes business needs to help ensure Oracle solution meets the customer's objectives by combining industry best practices, product knowledge, and business acumen. Exercises judgment and business acumen in selecting methods and techniques to deliver functional and technical solutions on non-routine and very complex aspects of applications and technology installations. Provides direction and mentoring to project teams, and effectively influences customer leadership on key decisions. Supports the business development efforts by pursuing new opportunities and extensions. Collaborates with the consulting sales team by providing domain expertise. Resolves complex customer issues by recommending and implementing solutions. Demonstrates expertise in multiple business processes across two or more product families or ability to architect and design technology solutions encompassing multiple products and make decisions based on impact across the stack.
8-10 years of experience relevant to this position including 4 years of consulting experience. Prior team leadership or management experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Strong influencing and negotiation skills. Ability to travel as needed.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.