Does the challenge and ownership that comes from contributing to large, cross-organizational projects and initiatives for the world's leading Data Activation System excite you? Do you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment, solving complex technical problems and delivering innovative solutions? Do you want to change the way a multi-billion dollar industry activates its data? We have a vacancy for an experienced Product Manager to work on our core Data Management Platform.BlueKai's Product Manager of App Integrations will help drive the creation of product specifications and the implementation of BlueKai's Partner App Integrations platform. This role is an exciting hybrid role between Product Management, BD and Technical Integrations, working with Partners across the Marketing eco-system to integrate into the Oracle, Bluekai integration framework.
This position involves working effectively in a cross-functional environment to deliver high-quality products and to manage the products through the product lifecycle. The Product Manager will obtain exposure to the entire product development process from the initial ideation through to product launch, marketing, and success validation. The Product Manager responsibilities will include performing competitive analysis, gathering market requirements, writing product requirements, assisting with product marketing, and cross-functional training.
In this role, you will work with external integration partners, engineers, product management, UX design and internal business stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of projects. Candidates should have a technical background, be detail-oriented, and have excellent problem-solving abilities. You should not only be passionate about delivering effective, on-time solutions but should also be obsessed with contributing to the development of high-performance teams through rigorous goal-setting, disciplined attention to performance metrics, continuous process improvement, and mentorship. This is a high impact position that will directly contribute to BlueKai's continued leadership. Come join our team and get ready to work hard, have fun and make history!Responsibilities
In your PM toolbox:
- Deep understanding of product requirements and strategy through written material including MRDs/PRDs and partnership with UX design
- Ownership of productization and operationalization of BlueKai's Data Management Platform features, tools, and projects
- Collaboration and Managing across product management, business stakeholders and development teams to set technical milestones that make the most efficient use of resources and technologies while maintaining alignment with the product roadmap and requirements
- Assess risks, anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints
- Leading cross-functional development teams through decomposition of requirements from product managers and business owners, design, delivery, and support of software projects
- Working with product managers and business owners to gather user feedback and customer data to dive deep and find development opportunities and drive continuous improvement
- 5 years of relevant work experience in technical product and project management for internet-related software applications
- Demonstrable ability to engage and influence development teams on design and technical levels
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, software product management, or equivalent. Mix of business technology is preferred.
- You always focus on the best solution for the customer
- Will take ownership of your projects. Sometimes this means building high-level strategic initiatives, sometimes this means rolling up your sleeves and diving into the technical details.
- You are right, a lot. You have great instincts, make great decisions quickly, and course-correct when you aren't.
- All of your colleagues wonder how they ever delivered projects without you, they trust and rely on your work
- When you find chaos you don't rest until it's organized.
Lead a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a member of the product development division, you will analyze and integrate external customer specifications. Suggest and justify product directions and specifications. Specify, design and implement moderate changes to existing software architecture. Build new products and development tools. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering to discuss major changes to functionality.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.