At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Simply stated, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
To undertake such a huge task, we need motivated people who want to make a difference. Right now, we are seeking an Oracle PL/SQL Developer that will be a solid contributor and leader with Vivint Solar.
You'll change the world by...
- As an Oracle PL/SQL Developer you will assist Vivint Solar's impressive growth by supporting the IT that drives our Supply Chain and Operations. This is an integral position that will assist with our current systems and launch into new cloud systems to scale and integrate Vivint Solar in the future.
You'll do that with your...
- Strong understanding of relational database concepts and data modeling.
- Strong knowledge of PL/SQL.
- Strong debugging and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of web design fundamentals.
- Supply Chain Experience a plus.
You'll know you're ready if you...
- 3+ years of Oracle development using SQL, PL/SQL, packages, procedures, functions.
- Experience using Oracle APEX.
- Strong Oracle database development experience.
- Knowledge of HTML 5, CSS, JSON, and AJAX framework a plus.
- Agile/Scrum methodology experience.
Employees of Vivint Solar must submit to a criminal history check, motor vehicles check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Vivint Solar is a proud promoter of employment opportunities to our Military and Veterans. We, an equal opportunity employer, do not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.