Oracle Service Cloud Sales -East
Location: Massachusetts, United States
Posted: May 27, 2016
Reference ID: 16000LID
The Service Automation Group focuses on selling the RightNow software solutions and TOA Field Service Solution. These products are Software as a Service (SAAS) and offers a vast array of options unparalleled by our competitors.
This field-level position is a customer-facing role in place to drive revenue and enable Oracle to maintain its credibility as an industry leader in service automation. This position requires the Service Automation Application Sales Manager (ASM) to act as a thought leader within the sales organization and to directly influence existing customer Line of Business Executives and prospects to act in a manner that will benefit their experience from Oracle solutions. The objective is to expand mindshare and knowledge of the participating individuals and organizations around the benefits and leadership position of Oracle's solutions and strategy. The position is focused on selling to, and managing assigned accounts across multiple industries.
• Generate license revenue to Oracle by directly selling Oracle's Service Automation portfolio solutions versus competitive offerings to the net new and existing marketplace in North America
• Increase the level of field-readiness and overall competitiveness in Service Automation by providing sales strategy, competitive positioning, value identification, partner guidance and executive sponsorship
• Create and execute key sales and business development initiatives to increase sales pipeline
• Prospect net new and existing accounts to generate a viable pipeline of Service Automation license opportunities within an assigned industry-based account list
• Develop and execute sales strategy plans on accounts within assigned territory
• Position Oracle appropriately and effectively with clients considering Oracle solutions
• Develop reference accounts that are willing to be active in sharing their success with Oracle Service Automation solutions with prospective customers
• Maintain knowledge of the latest trends in the Service Automation industry
• Actively participate and provide leadership within industry networking organizations
• Job duties are varied and complex requiring independent judgment, collaboration and leadership
• Preferred 5 years applications sales experience.
• Ideal candidates will have experience selling CRM, CX, Customer Experience, SaaS, Contact Centers, or similar applications
• Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiations skills with the ability to effectively communicate with C-level executives and line of business representatives
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team-based environment and execute upon agreed strategy
• Ability to penetrate accounts and represent the broader Oracle value proposition as well as specific Service Automation-based value and capability messaging
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills are staples of the position
• There will be a travel requirement
• Bachelor degree or equivalent preferred
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years field sales experience with focus on large strategic accounts including applications sales experience. Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiation skills. Successful sales track record. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player. Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts. Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Presentation skills. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.