"Oracle Financing Division (OFD) has financed $20 Billion over the past 20 years, OFD has worked with more than 15,000 customers in 60 countries from every major industry. Oracle Financing's experience, expertise, and insights-along with proven processes and streamlined execution-help organizations optimize their IT investments.
As 'Fusion Sales Cloud Techno-Functional' expert, you will be responsible/owner for the integration of back-end systems with Oracle Sales Cloud leveraging Oracle technologies like SOA Suite, ADF, database etc. OFD also has future plans to implement other products like Marketing Cloud."
• Work with business users to gather and document business requirements
• Prepare required design documents and review with business users
• Responsible for developing, testing and deploying software applications
• Setup environment to roll-out for User Acceptance Testing and obtain sign-off
• Provide guidance on other CRM aligned products and road map to implement
• BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
• 8-9 years of experience in customizing CRM (Siebel, Fusion or any other) product and integrating with backend applications
• Experience in Enterprise Application Integration using Oracle SOA Suite 11g
• Experience in building web-based applications using Oracle ADF 11g and Oracle database
• Good understanding of key CRM concepts/modules is highly desirable
o Account and Partner Management
o Lead and Opportunity Management
o Territory and Assignment Management
o Activity Management
• Experience in Fusion Sales Cloud configuration and extensibility, e.g. create/modify Fields, Groovy Scripting, Triggers, Object Workflows, etc. is a plus
• Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will analyze and integrate external customer specifications. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture. Build new products and development tools. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering to discuss major changes to functionality.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.