Oracle Utilities Professional Services | CC%26B Implementation Consultant
Posted: August 29, 2016
Reference ID: 16000YME
Oracle Utilities Professional Services | CC&B Senior Consultant Role
Candidates may live anywhere in the US and must be authorized to work in the US to be considered and be able to travel up to 80%. Typical travel schedule is M-TH on site at client.
Oracle Utilities Global Business Unit (UGBU) enhances the Oracle brand by delivering best of breed business solutions and professional services to the utility industries around the world. Our customers value us above all other competitors because of our thought leadership, understanding of their needs, talents and superior ability to provide world-class solutions for the challenges they face. Our customer relationships can be leveraged by all of Oracle to grow Oracle's relevance in our industries.
As a CC&B Senior Principal Consultant you will be responsible for developing practical and creative solutions in a way that solves business problems through facilitation of
workshops with clients to deliver a clear specification of the customer's business requirements and a business-justified
solution. Capture and understand the client's business requirements and specify system, application or process designs
in a way that include client personnel and executives so that a complete and cost-effective solution design is produced.
Essential Job Functions:
- Understands the product technologies to be used and apply them appropriately.
- Analyzes software requirements, defines solution parameters and specifications.
- Leads the solution design process. Facilitates design workshops.
- Negotiates and manages functional scope to reduce business and technical risks for both the client and Oracle.
- Requires Software Development Lifecycle experience.
- Able to apply professional mastery and industry-wide understanding of technology, tools and methodologies to develop
solutions in leading edge or critical situations
- Anticipates future customer, industry and information technology trends.
- Expert in business process area.
- Ability to review and understand multiple designs and ensure formation of a creative and cohesive solution.
- Superior ability to understand, articulate and address business issues, business drivers and needs.
- Able to influence direction of a senior management group in/outside analysis sessions.
- Able to conceptualise a solution of significant scope, across multiple business processes
- Able to manage the client's expectations so that the resultant system meets their budget and time constraints
- Full-life cycle Customer Care and Billing implementation (CC&B) Experience
- Utilities industry experience
- Consulting background, preferably with Big x Consultancy
-Java is a strong plus
Qualified candidates who currently live in the US and have CC&B Implementation experience may submit a resume directly to email@example.com for immediate consideration
An experienced consulting professional who has a broad understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May lead the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality, integrated software solutions within constraints of time and budget. May act as the team lead on projects, providing coaching, guidance and feedback to develop skills of team members. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and leads detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
6-8 years of experience relevant to this position including 3-4 years consulting experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.