• Bachelor's Degree or Licensed Dental Hygienist or at least 2 years of outside sales experience.
• Valid driver's license and an insurable driving record required.
• Manage materials weighing up to 25lbs.
• Ability to travel domestically as necessary, which may include overnight and/or weekend travel up to 25%.
• 1-2 years of outside Pharmaceutical/Healthcare or CPG sales with territory and account management.
• Presentation skills, ability to present to large groups.
• A successful track record with previous positions demonstrating leadership.
• Judgment and decision making, effective communication skills and resilience in a sales environment.
• Deep understanding of HCP Practice Guidelines.
• Entrepreneurial spirit, high learning agility, judgment and decision making, effective communication skills and resilience in a sales environment.
• Competency using Call Reporting software preferred. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and e-mail.
The Oral Care Consultant for GSK Consumer executes high quality sales calls: indicated by preparation and organization of the sales call, customer development, personal rapport, fact based (key message) selling, use of promotional materials, and customer commitment to GSK Oral Healthcare products.
• Effectively utilize knowledge of GSK Oral OTC products and promotional plans in achieving sales objectives.
• Use current knowledge of competitors' products and promotions to more effectively position GSK Oral products with customers.
• Prepare and submit all required reports in the format and time required. Follow an overall sales call plan calling primarily on Dentists and delivering the required frequency of calls.
• Demonstrate knowledge of customers within the territory, including such factors as recommendation and prescribing patterns, and purchasing habits.
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date customer records and profiles via Call Report software.
• Safely store all product samples and maintain an accurate inventory of required drug and consumer products. Communicates with Division Manager as required
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
A little about us:
We are a science-led global healthcare company on a mission to help people to do more, feel better and live longer.