Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Processing of orders accurately with On Time Delivery (2 day OTD) to meet KPI. Follow FIFO (First in, first out) system.
- Ensure Orders cover mandatory product criteria in terms of deliverables – Keys / Support
- Ensure orders processed meet corporate pricing guidelines.
- Follow pre-determined Country and Product specific process checks.
- Supporting the Sales departments, primarily in the areas of customer sales orders and service inquiries.
- Generate license for associated orders / Copy license to media.
- End to end order tracking to ensure all orders flow through all systems.
- Prompt resolution of issues relating to orders and customer queries.
- Multi region order processing when required.
- Create and maintain process documentation.
- UAT (User Acceptance Testing) on system enhancements
- Masterdata creation and maintenance in ERP and replicating in in-house systems.
• Ensure high quality of order processing and adhere to established procedures.
• Established polices and processes are adhered to.
• Efficient and accurate input of orders that meet the established deadlines.
• Maintain established sales processes, procedures and standards.
• Identify areas of improvement / change and ‘best practice’ for consideration and possible implementation.
• Represent the Sales Operation department in a professional manner at all times with external and internal customers and other members on the sales operations team.
• Assist, train and mentor new staff as required.
• Create and maintain process document and process change documentation as required. Qualifications: Education:
- High School level and above
- Customer Care training preferred.
Domain Knowledge Degree of Knowledge Proficient computer skills:
- 3 Years Professional working experience.
- Data entry tracking experience.
- Customer order workflow experience.
- Microsoft office applications
- Customer relational database
- ERP system knowledge (SAP / Microsoft Dynamics)
- Exposure to master data management
Working with sales teams and good client relationship and interpersonal skills.
Excellent telephone manner and strong attention to detail and ability to develop detailed processes.
Strong verbal and written skills.
Processing of software orders.
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let's make the most of your energy.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.