Order Entry Clerk
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill an Order Entry Clerk job in Newburgh, NY. This position is first shift, Monday-Friday, and pays $14-$15/hr. to start. This is a long term temporary to hire opportunity for a great candidate who performs well and shows added value to the company in a short period of time. As an Order Entry Clerk, you will need strong attention to details skills and the ability to work in a quiet office with heavy computer data entry. Orders come in through email and are entered into the computer system. Strong attention to detail is a MUST. The right candidate for this role will be very comfortable working in an environment where verbal communication is minimal and electronic communication is key. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications below!
Responsibilities for this Order Entry job include:
• Review and process purchase orders
• Effectively communicate by requesting missing information from customers
• Data entry of customer orders quickly and accurately
• Generate Excel spread sheets as needed
• Demonstrate good problem solving skills
• Effective communication skills
• Ability to work independently and collaborate as part of a team
• Work with the team to meet sales and customer service objectives.
• Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking
• Ability to work independently and have good time management skills
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills
• Improvement focused individual
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.