Day, Swing, and Grave shifts available.
Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher-level knowledge and skills. Builds knowledge of the company, processes and customers. Solves a range of straightforward problems. Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures. Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction.
Highest consideration will be given to those who meet the required qualifications AND who can fluently speak, read, and write English, IN ADDITION to the same of any or all of the following: French, German, Korean, Italian. Key Responsibilities
- Create under limited supervision quotations/opportunities in ERP system and provide to customer. Dealing with limited volume
- Create under limited supervision and maintain accurate Sales Orders in ERP
- Escalate and follow up on customer requirements not being met
- Handle customer inquires via phone, e-mail, and fax
- Generate reports & track orders, opportunities, booking and shipment
- Develop understanding of customer requirements and relationship with customers
- Develop basic knowledge of AMAT products
- Demonstrates expanded conceptual knowledge in own discipline and broadens capabilities
- Understands key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work
- No supervisory responsibilities but provides informal guidance to new team members
- Solves problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents
- Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team; works within guidelines and policies
- Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations
- Non-Degree Program (inactive)
- 1 - 2 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.