If you love the pursuit of excellence and are inspired by the challenges that come through driving innovations that impact how the world lives, works and plays, then we invite you to learn more about Microsoft Global Supply Chain (GSC) - and the value we deliver across Microsoft and to our customers and partners. We offer unique opportunities to work on interesting global projects in an environment that appreciates diversity, focuses on talent development and recognizes and rewards great work.
Microsoft’s Global Supply Chain team is responsible for getting our products into the markets we serve across the globe – from factory floor to our Retail and Commercial customers that include distributors, retailers, businesses and end users. Learn more about our broader teams here http://www.allinatmsc.com/
A critical function within this chain of activities is Order Management, and related activities such as Query, Data and Account Management. We leverage a global leader in Order to Cash (O2C) to deliver these functions through a managed services BPO engagement, on behalf of Microsoft to our partners and customers around the world.
The OM Service Delivery Lead will be accountable for end-to-end delivery of all in-scope Business Process Outsource (BPO) services, as well as overall supplier performance in the context of the contracted Service Level Agreements and KPIs. The role will have full responsibility for managing the day-to-day operations at the outsource service provider.
• Thought leadership for Outsourcing and Disbursement Strategy
• Support the MSC BPO Transformation and Automation agenda
• Single point of contact for Global Service delivery success / failure - if metrics are not being met, needs to clearly understand why and have ability to manage Vendor and/or Microsoft executives as appropriate to resolve.
• Operational Performance Management - Monitoring performance against Service Level Agreements, including Scorecard grading; Lead Quarterly Global Business Reviews; Monitor vendor financial performance and participate in an annual vendor spend assessment/budgeting process; Business Continuity Management; Issue & Escalation Management; agree to regular business forecast with Vendor
• Customer Satisfaction & Quality Management - Oversee development and implementation of the annual Customer Satisfaction Plan to support Microsoft’s Customer Satisfaction targets; ensure vendor implementation of a global, consistent, robust quality management framework to the levels appropriate to those for data privacy and SOX.
• Change Management - Oversee all vendor readiness & process design activities for new capabilities, process and policy; ensure consistency across all regions and coordinate regional efforts towards global process standardization; Providing oversight in design and development of best practices and standard tools; Partner with business owners in the definition of operational business requirement; Monitoring ongoing cost reductions, continuous improvement and transformation efforts and gain-sharing projects.
• Provide global oversight and governance of the Controls & Compliance for Order Management. Provide compliance requirements during capabilities development. Manage and enhance internal documentation and evidence of compliance. Manage all aspects of the compliance audit process including: controls testing and validation, gap remediation, quality monitoring, program governance, controls tracking, control and process updates, scope definition and audit planning, audit liaison for Supply Chain and independent auditors, post-audit evaluation/lessons learned, and continuous improvement programs to drive efficiency of compliance program work. Develop tooling, automation, and self-service processes for internal teams to better comply with compliance controls and audit requirements.
• Visit, meet and assess Vendor senior management teams / processes in multiple offshore locations
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• A minimum of 5-10+ years’ experience of demonstrated Global Supply Chain, Vendor, Order or Service Delivery Management preferably in a Multinational Operations environment
• Masters and MBA a plus, preferably in Business. Six Sigma Black Belt Certification or equivalent experience preferred
• Strong written/oral communication skills required along with desire and ability to communicate with business leaders through all levels of the organization
• Demonstrated ability to motivate self and others, has the ability to mentor and coach others
• Conflict/Negotiation management; ability to impact and influence at a GM or VP level
• High energy individual with a “can do” attitude
• Strong end to end thinking with process orientation; ability to develop enterprise-wide solutions
• Demonstrated Process Optimization management experience
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.