Adecco Group has an immediate opening for a full time 6 month contract position for an OrderManagement Specialist in San Francisco, CA for a global company.
Must be able to work directly on W-2 basis. No sponsorship provided.
ISV Partner Order Management Representative
The Order Management Representative owns the process for activating all submitted partner and partner marketing orders within 24 hours in accordance to our WW Sales Operations policy and all Salesforce.com compliance policies. In addition to the standard Sales Support responsibilities, the ISV Order Management Rep will also be responsible for identifying problem areas and providing recommendations, calculating unit pricing and compensation transactions to ensure accurate timely commission payments, monitoring reports, internal customer issue resolution. This role requires extensive coordination with many organizations, including Alliances, Contract Specialists, Sales, Renewals, Adjustments, Customer Service, Commissions, Tax, and Credit & Collections. Individual must be able to work in a team environment, be self-motivated, extremely detail-oriented with demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills.
• Review submitted contract and order forms for completeness, accuracy, and conformance to Salesforce.com sales order acceptance policies.
• Process contracts and orders and ensure all documentation is in compliance with revenue and company policy.
• Manage provisioning/delivery issues.
• Calculating PNR (Percent Net Revenue) for proper review of unit pricing.
• Complete compensation transactions to ensure accurate and timely commission payments.
• Work with Partner Operations/Partner Marketing/Alliances assisting in account reconciliations for customer billing investigations and disputes.
• Validate New/Add-on/Renewal Opportunities for Sales forecasting.
• Possess strong level of expertise in SFDC Application -ORG62
• Share best practices with team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of support and contribute to the knowledge base.
• Manage quality assurance initiatives related to order management work
• Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to articulate verbally and written, willingness to appropriately explain difficult issues; ability to think quickly
• Ability to excel in a fast growing/fast paced environment delivering accuracy while managing to deadlines where adaptability is imperative
• Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects and tasks
• Ability to understand broader business and financial issues
• Extreme attention to detail
• Thrive in a team environment
• Prior order management and Salesforce.com application experience
• Demonstrate initiative
• Ability to work independently
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates interested in this Order Management Specialist Position should apply IMMEDIATELY. DO NOT DELAY. Please click on the "Apply Now" button to fill out your application. If you have any questions, you can contact Patrick Higgins at email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important information: This position is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above. For other opportunities available at Adecco go to www.adeccousa.com.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.