As an Order Management Support Representative you will be responsible for review, validation and approval of orders from multiple points of entry in compliance with department policies and procedures. You must be able to navigate multiple systems, including SAP, and apply extensive ordering rules to order management tasks. The successful candidate will be able to multi-task, including daily communication with distributors regarding order status or problem resolution, internal queries, order management activities and other projects as assigned. Strong communication skills, both internally and externally, as well as the ability to root cause and resolve issues are required.Qualifications: Qualifications:
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Additional qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Minimum Qualifications:
- 3 years of experience in Order Management.
- Proficient with SAP 4.6 or similar ERP system.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience in an IT/Software/Hardware/Services capacity.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.