Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
The NSF Order Manager manages the end to end customer experience as it relates to National Sales Force led service projects to ensure on-time completion and the highest level of satisfaction.
This position is responsible for initiating, planning, executing, controlling and ultimately closing NSF interactions throughout the project. They are further responsible for confirming customer requirements – which typically include drawings, specifications, scopes of work and other documentation, special job site needs, etc. – and perform any associated customer-facing communication. Keeping the NSF sales team and project managers informed as work is being executed and ultimately completed is key to success in this role.
To perform this job successfully, you must be able to satisfactorily perform each of these duties:
· Proactively support the working relationships with direct Schneider Electric accounts (i.e., Sales– Inside and Outside, Project Coordination, Order Fulfillment, Technical Support for services projects)
· Assign work priorities, develop job plans, define parts and materials and engage the appropriately trained resources to execute a safe and efficient service project with maximum productivity and a high degree of customer satisfaction
· Serve as the primary contact and liaison between service staff and NSF organization
· Review routine and emergency work requests and assign priority based on nature of service activity, available resources and customer expectations
· Coordinate service delivery, material requests and logistical support to include sub-contractor resources, transportation, special tools and equipment delivery
· Analyze profitability and escalate issues to Power Service Manager for work that does not appear to be valid or within approved cost guidelines
· Assist the assigned service resource(s) to obtain and organize required information, materials, procedures required to execute the project activity
· Communicate schedule conflicts, delays, or changes with customer and appropriate service and sales staff
· Coordinate efforts between NSF project managers, sales, manufacturing, field service, engineering and sub-contractor groups
· Manage, track and execute all NSF warranty and concession cases to ensure timely execution and completion of these activities
· Maintain records, notes and ensure project information including scope of work, materials, budget and special instructions are included in work order for service representative(s)
· Track work activity close-out, service reports and follow-up activity
· Manage the Customer Confirmation Status of Work Orders, Customer Requested Dates and Planned End Dates in BFS
· Conduct weekly operational meetings to discuss project issues, status of backlog and provide input for billing forecasts
· Work with other departments within Schneider Electric to facilitate on-time delivery and customer satisfaction
· Develop and maintain professional working relationships with vendors and sales personnel to ensure implementation of agreed-upon contractual obligations
· Manage site resources by planning, scheduling and forecasting manpower requirements
· Validate the requested or required statement of work and contract terms with the customer, including both technical and commercial elements; serves as primary contact with the NSF and their customers for service related work
· Develop and implement an appropriate project schedule that will ensure all customer expectations are met. Monitors and communicates the status of the project throughout its lifecycle to all key stakeholders. Key activities include project team monitoring and task completion verification, managing the exchange of project updates between team members, instituting a reporting schedule, issue resolution, and contract administration.
· Elicit regular feedback from customers with the ultimate goal of maintaining solid relationships . Develop and maintain a fundamental knowledge and understanding of Schneider Electric products, processes and terminology in order to effectively communicate with customers regarding these aspects of our business.
This job might be for you if you have:
Education and Experience
• Bachelor's degree in a related field or Applicable Experience
• Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer-needs assessments, quality standards for services, and conducting evaluations to determine customer satisfaction.
• Professional experience in customer service
• Knowledge of Power Distribution equipment desirable but not mandatory
• Excellent customer service skills
• Active listener who is adept at planning and organizing
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to gather and analyze data
• Ability to multitask
• Ability to identify and solve problems
• Must be organized, detail-oriented, and a highly adaptable team player
• Ability to learn and work within multiple computer based systems including Sales Force, SAP & the Microsoft Office Suite of products.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.