Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for multiple Picker - Packer - Warehouse jobs in North West Indianapolis - Park 100 area. This is for a temporary/temp-to-hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. You will be responsible for hand picking orders as totes come down a conveyor belt line, label, and transport products within a warehouse facility. This is an essential role for customers to receive products in a timely manner and requires a reliable and a hardworking person to be considered successful in the position. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated individual that is able to work at a steady pace. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the Picker - Packer - Warehouse job include:
- Pick orders by reading pick tickets, complete necessary paperwork, move products to the warehouse shipping area and operate barcode scanners during order picking or put-away process
- Must have experience pulling orders for shipment
- Packaging kits to order specifications
- Working in a team environment to efficiently package required orders
- Handling finished materials and move to appropriate storage areas within the warehouse
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years minimum experience Order Picking
- Complete full drug and background check
- Maintain Perfect Attendance
The schedule is 8am - 5pm Monday through Friday plus overtime as needed. Pay is $11/hr.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Picker - Packer - Warehouse job in North West Indianapolis - Park 100 area or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.