Job Description Branch ID:0104
Pay Rate/Salary: $10.50-12
HILLMAN GROUP has opening available for 1st shift for order porcessor (pick/pack) interview process temp to hire after 90 days...
1. Reads order paperwork to determine product requirements.
2. Pulls the correct product from inventory and packs it into appropriate boxes.
3. Applies labels to boxes and prepares manifests.
4. Transfers completed orders to the appropriate location using a wheeled cart.
5. Unloads the UPS shipping line and Direct Carton Staging on the LTL shipping line.
6. Reviews completed orders to verify accuracy.
7. Monitors inventory levels and documents replenishment requirements.
8. Stocks shelves with product as needed.
9. Maintains a current knowledge of operating procedures and company products.
10. Assists with the facility's annual physical inventory count.
11. Uses knowledge and experience to resolve basic operating problems; reports other problems to supervisor.
12. Performs all other related duties as assigned.
Job Requirements Pulls product from inventory to fill customer orders while maintaining established productivity and accuracy standards. Assists with various warehouse operations as needed to perform the essential functions, must be ok working in fast pace environment, standing and walking, lifting up to 50 pounds, must have recent warehouse experience picking and packing...
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com
A little about us:
Staffmark’s mission is simple—to help you achieve your goals. We want to be your job search partner.