Responsible for, replenishing, and merchandising products at all designated accounts.
- Designate location, build and maintain product displays and equipment placements in compliance with company standards.
- Maintain appropriate product levels in beverage sections and throughout accounts including shelf allocation and cold equipment.
- Manage backstock inventory levels and trade breakage in assigned accounts.
- Meet customer service expectations through daily communication, problem resolution, and appropriate follow up
- Maintains professional, team relationship with co-workers, customers, and shoppers.
- Maintain appropriate inventory levels, company assets and point of sale, ensuring account meets Company merchandising standards.
- Determine stores' product needs, place and transmit appropriate order in conjunction with existing geographic sales routes
- Conduct store surveys.
- Communicate account activities to appropriate parties.
- Maintain Merchandising standards while rotating products each time in designated accounts.
- Transport, replace and maintain Point of Sale advertising as appropriate for account.
- Ability to repetitively lift, pull, and push 50+ pounds; bend over, reach above head height, and kneeling.
EDUCATION Required: High School or GED (General Education Diploma) required
Preferred: Associate Degree/1-2 Yr College - Univ. Degree Preferred.
- 3+ years previous sales/merchandising experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Proficient computer application skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to operate a manual/powered pallet jack or lift product. Certification as required
- Must be able to use a personal vehicle during business hours.
- Valid Driver's License, current vehicle liability insurance, and driving record within MVR policy guidelines.
- 1+ years CPG / Beverage / Grocery experience preferred
Powered pallet jack certification
Straddle stacker certification
Coca-Cola Refreshments requires all applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Coca-Cola Refreshments is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check which may include drug screening. Driving records, including minor moving violations, will be evaluated according to Coca-Cola Refreshments' guidelines to determine eligibility for the Merchandiser position.