Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for an Order Scheduler, to be located in Phenix City, AL.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Group of Companies develops and markets consumer healthcare, baby care, and beauty/skin care products that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals and incorporate the latest innovations. The portfolio includes the Vogue, International brands.
The Order Scheduler will:
• Maintain records concerned with ordering, receiving, storing, issuing, and shipping materials, supplies, and equipment
• Coordinate traffic, planning and warehouse personnel to ensure appropriate routing, scheduling and storing of goods
• Prepare documents, logs, and tracks customer purchase orders and outgoing correspondence for shipment
• Compile data from sources such as contracts, purchase orders, invoices, requisitions, and accounting reports and writes, types, or enters information into computer to maintain inventory, shipping, or other records
• Use and maintain inventory management system
• Coordinate traffic, production planning and warehouse personnel to ensure appropriate routing, scheduling, and storing of goods
• Interface with factories and sales warehouses, distribution centers to order product, arrange shipments etc.
• Track Inventory level of finished goods by analyzing purchase orders and product on hand. Assist in analysis of inventory variances as necessary
• Track and publish weekly/monthly reports on inventory level
• Coordinate to keep stock available for back orders for issue or shipment as stock becomes available
• Provide customer assistance to ensure customer satisfaction
• A High School Diploma or equivalent is required
• An Associate’s Degree or equivalent is preferred
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in logistics and order scheduling is required
• Basic knowledge and understanding of MS Office products is required
• Experience with ERP/WMS systems is preferred
• Demonstrated experience in developing business metrics is preferred
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision
• Must be able to multitask and work flexible hours to support operations
• Warehouse working hours of 6:00 AM – 4:30 PM and occasional weekends is required
United States-Alabama-Phenix CityOrganization
Vogue International LLC (6232)Job Function
Inventory Planning/ControlRequisition ID
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.