Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a reliable Order Picker - Forklift Operator in Hammond, LA. This is for a temp-hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As a Warehouse Forklift Operator you will serve an important role in the manufacturing process by driving within the warehouse, moving product as well as loading and unloading trailers. The ideal candidate is reliable and hardworking. If you meet the qualifications listed below, please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Forklift Operator job include:
- Forklift operation (both stand-up and sit down)
- Pick and audit warehouse orders
- Load and unload pallets and other materials from trailers
- Perform general warehouse duties as needed
- Locate product within the warehouse facility
- Complete all job functions following proper safety requirements
*Shift will rotate from 5AM start time, to 2PM start time- must be flexible to work both eventually.
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2 Years of forklift experience
- Valid Driver's License
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Warehouse Forklift Operator job in Hammond, LA.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Pallet Jack, Order Picker, Cherry Picker, Forklift and Voice Pick Experience a PLUS!!
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.