Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.Job Description
As a key member of Talent Management & Partnerships team, this role has the responsibility for the strategic road-map, creation and design of global organization development and talent solutions (org processes, cultural practices and non-curriculum programs) that drive employee performance and build the talent pipeline at Visa. It involves leading enterprise-wide initiatives, from conception and design through implementation, measurement and continuous improvement. The role serves as an internal consultant and expert on talent development, performance management and application of enterprise solutions to the business/HR business partners when needed. Key Responsibilities
• You will lead and play a key team role (depending on project life cycle and business priorities) in design, development and execution of global OD and talent solutions including strategies, framework, tools, and metrics. Areas include:
o Employee growth & development (performance & career management)
o Leadership assessment
o Key enterprise talent development
o People manager effectiveness
• Conducts global needs assessment with senior leaders, key stakeholders, and HR colleagues
• Partners with HR colleagues to ensure successful deployment of OD and talent solutions throughout the business
• Develops and facilitates communication and change management plans to support the implementation and sustainability of organization wide programs
• Evaluates impact of OD and Talent solutions
• Key contributor on work that supports Talent, Organizational and Leadership Development as well as HR overall Key Knowledge Base and Competencies
• Bachelor's degree is required. Advance degree (MA/PhD) in organizational development, industrial/organizational psychology or related field preferred
• Demonstrates subject matter expertise in talent planning, performance management, talent review and succession planning
• Ability to build capability internally with limited reliance on external vendors for generic, off-the-shelf content.
• Internal or external consulting experience in areas such as leadership development, capability modelling, assessments, performance management, change management , career development and employee engagement
• Excellent interpersonal skills with a track record of effectiveness as a team player and project leader who gets results.
• Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing conditions
• Demonstrates initiative and ability to work with limited guidance.
• Experience influencing and building credibility with stakeholders across all levels.
• Ability to provide thought leadership in one or more OD and talent solution areas Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Organizational Development, Business or related field or Master's degree in Organizational Development preferred
- At least 8 years' work experience in human resources with an emphasis on talent management, organizational design/development or human capital consulting
- Thorough knowledge of organizational development and effectiveness practice, theories and models
- Able to accurately diagnose root causes and design custom interventions that specifically address issues that impede business results. Demonstrated track record of success supporting and advising executives in mature, global organization
- Minimum 5 years' experience with project management
- Demonstrated ability to make independent decisions and manage conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Proven team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills who can effectively interface and collaborate with employees at all levels of the organization
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.