Senior Organization Development Partner
Intel is a company of bold and curious inventors and problem solvers who create some of the most astounding technology advancements and experiences in the world. With a legacy of relentless innovation and a commitment to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth, our diverse and brilliant teams are continually searching for tomorrow's technology and revel in the challenge that changing the world for the better brings.
Human Resources at Intel parallels our business - we are innovators and problem solvers dedicated to finding the brilliant minds and developing the incredible teams that help create the future. In HR our passion is helping all Intel employees and teams thrive as they define and deliver the future. Being a part of HR at Intel requires you to be bold, creative, take risks, and bring your best possibility thinking to every challenge. Which new employee experience and technological innovation will you be a part of?
We are seeking a seasoned org development professional to join an inclusive, strategic business HR community. Due to the complex nature of the business, this position requires an individual with deep organizational diagnosis and design capability rooted in a systems thinking approach who excels at isolating critical strategy, org capability, and leadership challenges in an environment of ambiguity. Enthusiasm for collaborating with a diverse set of global business and HR partners to generate and drive practical solutions is required.
Knowledge and Experience You Will Need to be Successful in this Role
• Executive Presence: Quickly build credibility with executive leaders, and to influence actions and growth beyond their comfort zone. Exhibit grace under fire when challenged, have difficult conversations constructively and boldly.
• Organization & Business Acumen: Demonstrate ability to quickly learn how businesses make money and differentiate themselves in the market. Have an appetite for learning all aspects of a company, its business, its partners, and goals so you can build a compelling business case for the critical work you do. Be able to position a business for profitable growth by assessing external and internal dynamics that enable success.
• Organization Diagnosis and Design: Translate the strategic business goals into organizational capabilities to drive organizational alignment through holistic organizational design. Demonstrate ability to use a variety of assessment methods to gather and analyze data to fit the business context. Can differentiate between symptoms and root causes.
• Leadership Development and/or Coaching: Provide excellent coaching to org leaders and leadership team enabling aligned leadership with a clear, executable strategy. Know when and how to provide constructive feedback, team effectiveness interventions and advocate for the getting the right leaders in place for a high performing leadership team.
• Workforce Planning: Assess the organization's talent against their near-term and longer-term business needs and identify needed actions to ensure the right talent is on board.
• HR Basics: Have enough fluency in core HR skills to handle basic inquiries efficiently and accurately, to be able to help in major people movement (redeployment & redundancy) activities, provide seamless advice to leaders and to adeptly maneuver within a large, matrixed organization.
• Relationship Management: Build trusting relationships very quickly that allow you to provide practical, as well as visionary, solutions and services. Possess the emotional intelligence to adapt your engagements to align successfully to the situation and assume responsibility for achieving results. Exquisitely manage multiple stakeholders to drive sustainable solutions.
• Synthesizing Information: Influence the business through integrated, clear information that results into a focused plan of action. Able to discern patterns and connections in information and to leverage in assessment and design work. Expert in communicating complex information in simple ways and convincing people to join the cause.
• A Bachelor of Science or a Bachelor of Arts degree in Human Resources, Organization Development, Industrial/Organizational Psychology or a related field with 8 years related experience OR
• An M.B.A, Master of Science degree, or a Master of Arts degree, with 6 years related experience.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.