Are you interested in helping solve today's most critical housing challenges? In simplest terms, Fannie Mae serves the people who house America. We work at the heart of housing by providing reliable, affordable mortgage financing in all markets at all times, buying loans that banks and other lenders originate, so they can fund new loans. This gives more people the opportunity to buy, refinance, or rent homes and apartments. Creating these opportunities is what drives the people who work at Fannie Mae.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress JOB INFORMATION
With considerable latitude, work with corporate and Human Resource management to plan and execute corporate-wide or business unit organizational change exercises to accomplish restructuring, cultural change, or other organizational initiatives. Assess readiness and obstacles to change and determine optimal pathways and methods to accomplish change. May evaluate and recommend adoption of existing change, process improvement, and project management methodologies. KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
#LI-VN1 Qualifications: EDUCATION
- Design and implement company-wide or business unit-wide organizational development initiatives such as restructuring, strategic planning, and employee engagement programs.
- Conduct needs assessment to identify and prioritize organizational development projects.
- Develop content for and facilitate workshops designed to plan and accomplish organization change initiatives.
- Coordinate with corporate communications on organization change objectives and related messaging strategy.
- Use data from surveys, reporting / analytics tools, and other sources to identify and communicate organizational needs / challenges, influence leaders and measure success of change initiatives
- Support the development needs of a specific employee population in areas such as immersion/assimilation, career development, and transition coaching.
- Work with senior management to ensure that critical business strategies are implemented within units reporting to them.
- May take a lead role in managing and completing special projects.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 6 years of related experience
- Strong understanding of and experience with organizational design projects and services
- Experience developing initiatives that support organization culture and employee engagement
- Proven excellence with project coordination / management and group facilitation
- Experience designing, implementing and analyzing surveys throughout the employee lifecycle (candidate, onboarding, engagement, inclusion, exit), as well as presenting results to executives and HR leaders preferred
- Experience building relationships with senior or executive-level clients
- Able to translate business objectives and identified problems into a logical project approach
- Strong organization, communication and presentation skills with demonstrated ability to drive projects to successful outcomes
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A little about us:
We’re leading the way to provide safe, affordable, and reliable credit, so people across the U.S. have opportunities to buy, reﬁnance, or rent homes.