Capital Industrial Finance
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
Stamford, Norwalk, Chicago, Jacksonville, Brookfield
This position report to the Senior Global Relationship Manager and will be based out of one of the WCS Key locations in N. America (preferred), Europe or Asia. The person in this role will be driving the growth for WCS by tailoring structured monetization solutions for the GE Industrial clients.
Working closely with the GRM and the integrations team he/she will be responsible for specific key commercial deliverables for the client including new business volumes.
* Work closely with existing GE Industrial clients on structured monetization solutions
* Develop close collaborative relations with client stakeholders to understand opportunities (business structure, value proposition, contract terms, profitability, and receivables details)
* Lead cross-functional team efforts across WCS from deal origination to closure, including leading deal team calls, establishing project plans, structuring internal working meetings and client meetings, and coordinating activities across functional groups
* Prepare and deliver approval requests to the WCS Credit Committee,
* Prepare leadership updates as needed for various Industrial Finance, GE Capital, Corporate and Client reviews
* Update WCS product documentation and Client materials
* Review Policy 6.0 metrics and create Client and WCS SLT dashboards for various programs
* Coordinate drafting and issuance of proposals and commitment Letters to client entities and follow through on relevant negotiations until deal closure/sign-off
* Drive and coordinate due diligence efforts required ahead of Credit Committee reviews
* Negotiate key terms and conditions with the targeted client entity
* Liaise with WCS Capital Markets team and Commercial Analyst to identify attractive business opportunities via external investors
* Lead and facilitate the implementation of change and transformation initiatives as needed
* Represent the Commercial function and "voice of the customer" in various strategic projects and initiatives
* University degree in finance, accounting or related business field
* At least 5 years related work experience in business, finance, banking or marketing
* Strong understanding of external funding structures (syndications and securitizations), AR financing and collections
* Knowledge and experience in deal structuring and underwriting techniques
* Demonstrated project or deal leadership capabilities and experience
* Candidate must have successful experience in working in a matrix organization and clear strengths in advocacy, teamwork and influencing
* Ability to present to senior leadership and Clients in a concise and professional manner
* Skilled in PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Excel, SmartSheet and Salesforce.com
* Must submit your application for employment through gecareers.com to be considered (Internals via COS)
* Must be 18 years or older
* Must be willing to comply with pre-employment screening, including but not limited to drug testing, reference verification, and
* Must be willing to work out of an office in Jacksonville, Fl; Chicago, IL; Brookfield, WI; Norwalk/Stamford, CT
* Must be willing to travel up to 25% domestic and international
* Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.