An Orthodontic Assistant job in Baltimore, MD is available courtesy of Adecco Medical. We're searching for a Certified Dental Assistant (Certification through the DANB is required). to work in an Orthodontic Assistant role. This is a temp-to-perm position,
Monday through Friday, 8-5.
Orthodontic Assistant job responsibilities include:
• Ensure to have a friendly relationship with patients and educating them on personal oral care
• Provide excellent chair-side assistance to doctor of Fit bands, set up bondings, place archwires, deliver appliances, and remove braces while working in a timely manner to maintain the daily schedule
• Accurately collect and record patient medical histories in Dolphin
• Organize and sterilize dental instruments
• High school diploma or GED
• Certified Dental Assistant
• X-ray certification required in the state for which you apply
• Previous work experience in a dental practice is a strong plus
If you are interested in this Orthodontic Assistant job in Baltimore, MD please click APPLY NOW.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.