Job Description Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.Description
IQVIA (NYSE: Q) is the world's largest provider of biopharmaceutical development and commercial outsourcing services with a network of more than 29,000 employees conducting business in approximately 100 countries. We helped develop or commercializeall of 2013's top-100 best-selling drugs on the market.
IQVIA applies the breadth and depth of our service offerings along with extensive therapeutic, scientific and analytics expertise to help our customers navigate an increasingly complex healthcare environment as they seek to improve efficiency and effectiveness in the delivery of better healthcare outcomes. To learn more about IQVIA, please visitwww.IQVIA.com
We are excited to announce that we have partnered with a market leading Medical Device
company and at this time we are looking for an Orthopedic Specialist - Medical Device Sales Representative
to add to this exciting long-term partnership.Medical Device Sales Representative
Role of the Orthopedic Specialist Sales Representative is to expand the sales of our customer's Wound Closure & Biosurgery products (STRATAFIX™, PRINEO™ and SURGIFLO™) and to convert competitive products in a manner that complies with company policies and sales direction. You will own end-to-end selling of appropriate products for Orthopedic procedures and focus on driving growth among targeted accounts. You will acquire in-depth knowledge of the Wound Closure and Biosurgery products and targeted procedures, while covering a designated territory. In this role you will be interacting with Orthopedic surgeons and their surgical suite staff in the Operating Room. The Orthopedic Specialist Sales Representative is responsible for understanding and demonstrating proper preparation and surgical use of specific target specialty products.
IQVIA offers a friendly, progressive work atmosphere and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and vision coverage, tuition assistance, bonus plan and 401(k).
We look forward to the prospect of working with you! Please apply on-line at: www.IQVIA.com EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/DisabledJob Requirements
- 4 year Bachelor degree required
- 3 plus years of Healthcare sales experience preferred
- Orthopedic sales experience a plus
- Proven successful sales track record
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply technical and scientific product-related information
- Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities and generate demand within an assigned geography
- Solid business acumen including excellent and persuasive business communication
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and exercise good business judgment and execute the selling process in a manner that is concise, compliant, professional , ethical, and persuasive; and with leads to the customer taking action
- Ability to travel as necessary is required
- Valid driver's license that meets with Service Provider driving standards is required
- Residence within the current geography within close proximity to majority of the business is required
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people
. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
A little about us:
IQVIA™ has approximately 55,000 employees in more than 100 countries, all committed to making the potential of Human Data Science a reality, and we are actively hiring.