Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a detail-oriented Outbound Call Center Lead in Ansonia, CT. This is for a temp to perm opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. Successful candidates must have excellent verbal skills, personable over the phone, reliable and able to provide outstanding customer service. As an Outbound Call Center Lead you will run the day to day operations of the call center to insure calls are answered in a manner that meets service level objectives. This position provides coaching to Call Center agents to optimize performance and productivity. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Call Center Representative job include:
- Answers telephone calls
- Enter pickup is database
- Train new representatives.
- Enters and maintains accurate delivery reports into NPR (Reporting Database)
- Assist with escalated calls when requested
- Enter routes to be called in dialer system
- Under guidance and advisement of Ops Supervisor or Ops Manager, will suggest discipline or coaching and counseling sessions as specified.
- Ensures reps are compliant with all standards of work and behavior as outlined in the Employee Manual and CSR Manuals.
- When necessary assist with accepting donations.
- Provide feedback to the Customer Service Supervisor and Asst. Operations Manager to assist in yearly performance reviews.
- Provides minutes of staff meetings.
- Assist with Staff Scheduling
- Ensure the OBCC facility is maintained in a neat, organized and professional manner.
- Monitors the flow of calls and maintain integrity of the auto dialer system
- Report shift activities at the end of shift.
- Monitor calls and grades them based on establish metrics and procedure.
- Work weeks are 5 days, Monday to Friday, 8 hours per day, starting at 1:00 pm with alternating weekends.
- The OBCC Lead may be required to work overtime, with paid compensation
- The OBCC Lead will be required to sit and stand for approximately 80% of the day.
- The OBCC Lead will be required to lift up to 20 lbs. for 20% of the day.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Three years of experience in a call center environment
- Two years of supervisory experience
- Proficient spoken and written English (Bilingual a plus)
- Punctual, meticulous and reliable
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with the Internet and research techniques using the Internet
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Call Center Representative job in Ansonia, CT or any related opportunities with Adecco.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.