Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a detail-oriented Outbound Call Center Representative in Jersey City, NJ. This is for a temporary opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. Successful candidates must have excellent verbal skills, be reliable and able to provide outstanding customer service. The hours for this position are Monday-Thursday from 5:30pm-11:00pm and from 12:00pm-6:00pm on Saturday. The pay for this project is $20.00/hr. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Outbound Call Center Representative job include:
- High volume outbound calling to clients
- Handle and resolve complaints
- Use computer system to track, gather information, and/or troubleshoot the items raised by the customer
- Achieve productivity standards and goals set by the company while maintaining high level of customer service
- Refer unresolved customer issues to designated call center department or supervisor for further investigation
- Must be available to work evenings and Saturdays
- Call center experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Make good decisions and resolve issues in a clear, calm, and diplomatic matter
- Computer literate - Proficient with Email and Microsoft Word
- Able to work in a team environment
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Outbound Call Center Representative job in New Jersey, NJ or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.