MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
* Provide project supervision, and reporting on department based projects for use across all IBI impacted departments
* Produce data, analysis and verification in a timely and accurate manner
* Effectively and independently communicate with all levels of management and staff to understand requirements, identify stakeholders and convey findings
* Takes initiative routinely using good judgment when dealing with confidential information
* Independently recognize possible areas of concern when reviewing data
* Recognize key process information that impact departments within IBI, specifically the credit department
* Recognize the needs of the organization and effectively communicate the requirements in order to bring projects to a successful on time close
* Locating data sources required to provide verification to Management
* Work with large volumes of data in an efficient and effective manner
* Provide data interdepartmentally that provides feedback to other divisions highlighting areas impacting the Credit, Collection, and Risk division’s responsibilities to the organization.
* Supervise the department administrative assistant
NATURE AND SCOPE
Reports to Project Manager.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Additional Environmental Job Requirements: MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 0 years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
* Post-secondary degree (prefer degree in Business or Computer Information Systems)
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
We recognize that military members are adept, motivated and hardworking. That’s why we made a commitment in 2012 to hire 55,000 veterans in 5 years!