Oracle is the world-leader in global data solutions that inform smarter action in every part of a business. Our core mission is to empower our customers with unique data solutions across various business functions and verticals that can be plugged into any applications or decision engine to drive high-value insights and competitive action.
Oracle Data Cloud (ODC) provides a comprehensive and unified data solution to drive targeting and prospecting at scale, audience insights and cross-channel marketing actions. The Oracle Data Cloud marketplace is the world's largest aggregation of third-party, anonymous prospecting data on well over 2B unique profiles worldwide. With unparalleled online and offline data sets, the Oracle Data Cloud is at the forefront of creating new types of digital consumer audiences and targeting capabilities for marketers. Be a part of the team that is reshaping the future of digital advertising.
The Outbound Product Manager, Mobile will be on the team that oversees product releases, sales enablement, and alpha/beta testing. He/she will support all phases of GTM release, training and growth for mobile-specific releases. This person will report to the Senior Outbound Product Manager and assist with shaping overall mobile strategy.
• Deep understanding of the Oracle Data Cloud mobile products, data providers, and downstream media partners
• Maintain a pulse on the ever-changing competitive landscape and ecosystem, in order to identify strategic areas of focus for new products
• Gather and synthesize product feedback from clients and GTM teams
• Participate in product scoping, development and subsequent Go-to-Market strategy, advocating customer needs and GTM business requirements
• Manage alpha and beta testing of new mobile releases
• Support GTM teams by developing and maintaining training materials and external messaging that articulates the value proposition and use cases for new and existing products
• Track and analyze Oracle Data Cloud marketplace releases to quantify product success and identify areas for growth
• Participate in client discussions and quarterly business reviews as needed to gather first-hand product feedback, as well as highlight relevant new product releases that support the client's own business objectives
• 5-7 years relevant experience in digital media or ad tech and interest in new mobile technologies
• Product or Product Marketing experience preferred
• Ability to execute while working cross-functionally with various internal stakeholders
• Strong technical background
• Self-starter, with a desire to grow into a larger role within the organization
• Flexible and able to deal with change mid-project
• Excellent communication skills Qualifications:
Work as part of a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a member of the product development division, you will define product specifications and or strategy. Gather and analyze information to define product specifications and review design specifications. Communicate product strategy and functionality. Initiate and foster relationships with other groups. Review product documentation and collateral. Ensure successful product releases based on corporate priorities.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.