A leading national telecommunications, media and entertainment company, Altice USA delivers residential and business services to more than 4.6 million total customers across 20 states. Our 18,000 employees have an unwavering commitment to customers and to providing quality products and outstanding service.
Our philosophy is built around our commitment to our employees, community and customers. We are committed to providing employees with opportunities for growth and development, as well as an environment where your ideas will help us drive our business and create a more meaningful employee experience.
The company offers Suddenlink-branded digital cable television, high-speed Internet and voice services to residential and business customers across the western, midwestern and southern states. Additionally, for its business customers, Suddenlink provides targeted television and online advertising services.
At Suddenlink, we respect the individuality of all members of our team and value the richness that diversity brings to our workforce. Suddenlink is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Responsibilities: JOB SUMMARY
This position is a critical role responsible for impacting Suddenlink's direct book of business by conducting outbound prospecting and customer service/sales calls to business customers. Application of knowledge of Suddenlink's products to prospective customers through lead generated calls while also providing an exceptional experience to existing customers is required. Calls worked will be primarily outbound, with some inbound sales. ILLUSTRATIVE ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Initiates and closes sales with business customers for company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Creates proposal documents with an effective return on investment for the customer and the organization.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships, demonstrating the organization's culture statement through actions.
Qualifications: JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- Manage accounts through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Identify and resolve client concerns. Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered to Suddenlink clients.
- Identifies and resolves client concerns in a way that protects the business interests.
- Professionally responds to email and other inquiries, educating clients on various product options.
- May perform other assigned duties, focusing on company values and a positive work environment.
- Knowledge of basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent. College degree is preferred or the equivalent related work experience combined with appropriate education.
- Strong ability to persuade and influence others, overcome objections, close sales and work within an environment where often a second effort is required. Consultative sales experience expected.
- Ability to develop and deliver verbal presentations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively and patiently with a wide range of personalities and abilities.
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotions.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- A minimum of one year experience in working in a call center, quota driven sales environment with demonstrated success.
- Ability to be self-driven, initiate own activities, be a self-starter, and take personal initiative for success. Excellent time management skills required. Strong organizational capabilities required.
- Must be able to present information in a professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Experience with automated billing systems.
- Industry experience preferred.
A little about us:
Altice, a leading global communications company, has brought together Cablevision and Suddenlink.