Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Call Center Representative job in Charlotte, NC. This is a temporary to permanent opportunity with room to grow. As a Call Center Representative you will be responsible for making outbound phone calls in a Call Center environment and documenting information into computer system. Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below.
Responsibilities for this Call Center Representative job include:
• Phoning individuals, groups, organizations, businesses, churches or schools
• Logging of data and maintaining records
• Coordinate reminder and follow-up calls
• Positively impacting the quality of service to donors and groups
• 1 year of telephone or customer service telemarketing experience
• HS Diploma or GED
• Computer experience
• Excellent customer service and communication experience
The hours are Sunday through Thursday from 11:30am until 8:30pm. The pay starts at $12.00 per hour.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Call Center Representative job in Charlotte, NC or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
8 months of customer service experience including call center, sales, or other related service industry
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.