Responsible for ensuring that appropriate member treatment plans are followed on less complex cases and for proactively identifying ways to improve the health of our members and meet quality goals.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
1. Coordinates follow-up care plan needs for members by scheduling appointments or enrolling members in programs.
2. Assesses member compliance with medical treatment plans via telephone or through on-site visits. Identifies barriers to plan compliance and coordinates resolutions.
3. Identifies opportunities that impact quality goals and recommends process improvements.
4. Recommends treatment plan modifications and determines need for additional services, in conjunction with case management and provider.
5. Coordinates identification of and referral to local, state or federally funded programs.
6. Coaches members on ways to reduce health risks.
7. Prepares reports to document case and compliance updates.
8. Establishes and maintains relationships with agencies identified in appropriate contract.
Requires a high school diploma.
1 year of related experience
Any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Certified nurse assistant or certified medical assistant and/or BS/BA degree in a related field preferred.
Bilingual candidates preferred.
Title: Outreach Care Specialist - Seattle, WA
Requisition ID: 120918
A little about us:
We have shared values and a similar mission.