Outside Lawn and Garden - Cashier - Store Seasonal Employee
Location: Victoria, Texas
Posted: December 13, 2017
Reference ID: 1310869BR
Provides customer service at all times through the daily execution of (and not limited to) the customer greeting, phone answering, price
guarantee and special order, and Installed Sales and Delivery programs.
Follows IMPACT model of customer service by initiating, making assessment, providing assistance, adding on sales, closing sales, and
thanking the customer.
- Assists customers as needed in locating, demonstrating, selecting, carrying, and/or loading merchandise.
Responds knowledgeably and promptly to all customer and employee questions by taking them to areas of the store and walking them
through projects when necessary.
Detects common signs of shoplifting, theft, and other security risks, and promptly communicates them to management and/or Loss
Ensures good housekeeping standards are in place, and programs, such as Area Recovery, are executed daily to guarantee that the store
(including work areas) is clean and organized at all times.
- Complies with all safety procedures, makes note of any safety hazards, and completes daily safety hazmat review (DSHR).
- Notifies Manager/Manager on Duty (MOD) of customer complaints, dissatisfaction, and procedure violations.
- Promotes and offers customer loyalty programs (e.g., MyLowes).
- Responds to code 50's, call buttons, departmental pages, or requests for assistance.
- Down stocks merchandise by looking for empty areas on shelves and replenishing supplies.
- Uses Kronos to look up schedule and log PTO (Paid Time Off) requests.
- Uses Genesis to prioritize loads, print pricing labels, and to look up items or item numbers for price and inventory information.
- Promotes and offers customers extended protection plans and replacement plans on any qualifying products.
- Verifies description and price as merchandise is scanned.
- Provides prompt support to all checkout functions.
- Generates leads for Project Specialist Interior and Exterior (PSI and PSE) programs by actively engaging customers.
- Observes and validates items being carried in and out of the store by checking receipts and load tickets.
Prepares merchandise in department of responsibility based on customer requirements/specifications (e.g., tints and mixes paint, cuts and
threads pipe, cuts and bundles wood, cuts drywall, cuts blinds).
- Writes down customer information and date of pick up and attaches the information to orders
Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.