Are you a HUNTER? Help us drive record-breaking, double-digit growth!
Imperial Supplies, a W.W. Grainger company, is a national distributor of quality maintenance products. Serving the fleet maintenance industry since 1958, Imperial has formed lasting relationships with customers by tailoring our services to meet their changing needs.
With 50+ years of history as a leader in our market segment & double digit growth - your income potential will be based on an aggressive compensation package that rewards new business development & revenue growth through uncapped commissions.
Car allowance, home office and travel expenses are all paid by the company. Overnight travel 2-3 nights per week within a 1-2 state territory required.
Our new business development team lives & breaths the Miller Heiman strategic sales process. They "quarterback" the sales process by partnering with the Telesales, Pricing, Product Analysis, and Field Service departments to introduce fleet prospects to a procurement platform including scanner to web interface for small maintenance hardware.
This position requires someone who:
- Can self-manage
- Identifies problems & proposes solutions
- Can build & sustain a sales funnel
- Drives for goals & results
- Responds quickly to changing priorities & plans
- Focuses on customer satisfaction
Qualified candidates will possess:
- 3-5 years consultative sales experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent project management & organization skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- A competitive wage, uncapped commissions and industry leading benefits including immediate health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance.
- Excellent work-life balance, 18 days paid time off plus paid holidays
- Generous profit sharing and 401K programs. Minimum annual contribution of 8%!
$80,000 base + uncapped commission, car allowance, home office & travel expenses
Imperial is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status .
A little about us:
Grainger helps customers save time and money by providing them the right products to keep their facilities up and running.