is looking for an Outside Sales Specialist
for our Cenex branded products. You must be able to make decisions, work independently, and in a team environment. You must be detail oriented with excellent communication skills both verbal and written. This opportunity has growth potential and offers mobility within CHS.
- Increase sales and profitability for the cooperative through implementation of sales, marketing and consulting processes for CENEX products and cooperative services.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with customers and potential customers.
- Develop new business and grow existing business.
- Advocate all programs of CHS including our Cenex Brand.
- Identify, Report and Provide any consultative services needed.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert and the local technical resource for cooperative staff.
- Stay informed on industry trends and information.
- Manage, organize, and prioritize multiple projects at one time.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
Training Provided by CHS:
Basic Qualifications (required):
- Product Training
- CHS Sales Training
- National Sales Certification available
- Computer Training on Software
Preferred Qualifications (desired)
- High school diploma or equivalency
- 2-4 years outside sales experience to include: presentations, utilizing persuasive negotiation skills, customer service, conflict resolution, and working independently
- Proficient in MS Office Suite: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Agriculture or other business related program
- Previous outside sales experience to include: presentations, utilizing persuasive negotiation skills, customer service, conflict resolution, and working independently.
- Agricultural background, Petroleum industry experience, or technical experiences in field
- Experience developing marketing plans, calculating margins, and profit
- Mechanical understanding of equipment