Outside Sales Specialist – End User Computing/Imaging - Chicago
Company: EMC is now part of Dell Technologies
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Posted: December 20, 2016
Reference ID: 1600126W
*Outside Sales Specialist – End User Computing/Imaging - Chicago*
Dell, Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We are currently looking for an Outside Sales Specialist to join our team.
Dell’s North American Commercial Imaging sales organization is seeking candidates to join one of the fastest growing teams within Dell. The role is focused on both retention of current accounts and new customer acquisition in a geographic territory. The candidate will be focused on increasing product mix and growth for Dell Imaging (Printers) within their territory. The ideal candidate will possess deep relationship sales and new account development experience, preferably in a commissioned sales environment.
This role is very specifically targeted at consultative types who have the personal and business acumen to build relationships at the C level and have proven experience turning those business requirements into solid offers that result in imaging solution sales to new and existing customers in a specific territory.
- The ideal candidate should be comfortable in an autonomous, multi-faceted sales structure, effectively partnering with other Dell field resources, partners, and inside sales support
- Candidate must have a proven track record of achieving or exceeding quota for their specific customer and market segment
- Candidate should be able to proactively manage a sales pipeline and actively manage a targeted list of large sales opportunities to attain quota
- Candidate should demonstrate excellent communication skills including being able to create and articulate a sales pitch using PowerPoint
- Candidate will be viewed as a trusted resource and expert for the Imaging solution category within Dell and their territory
- 8 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience and at least 5 plus years imaging solutions sales experience (direct or channel)
- Experience selling face to face at the C-Level and developing and building an external territory
- Exceptional executive presentation skills, verbal and written skills, demonstrated excellence in team communication
- Exceptional self-starter, Strong organizational and planning skills
- High business process understanding and acumen
- Highly knowledgeable on the use of technology to solve problems
- College degree required, Master’s degree preferred
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
*Why work with us?*
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.**
*Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:* Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web atwww.dell.com/careers.
**Job:** **Outside Sales Specialist - Outside Sales*
**Title:** *Outside Sales Specialist – End User Computing/Imaging - Chicago*
**Requisition ID:** *1600126W*
**Other Locations:** *North America-US-Illinois, North America-US-Wisconsin, North America-US-Indiana, North America-US-Michigan*