Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Enterprise Holdings has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Assistance Representative Sr. at our Enterprise Rent-A-Car location located at Dulles Airport.
The Customer Assistance Representative Sr (CAR Sr) will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers, primarily face-to-face, supporting their branch and rental needs. The CAR Sr will gain knowledge through local training and hands-on experience to provide administrative support, service customers, and work the return lane in a large airport location.
Take incoming calls- reservations, rate quotes, general questions and answers, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, insurance companies, dealerships, repair shops and other vendors
Manage outgoing calls for callback management, A/Rs and miscellaneous calls as assigned
Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person and over the phone
Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
Provide directions and general assistance
Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
Process returns, check-ins and exit kiosk transactions
Effectively market the company while picking up customers up and/or dropping off customer in a safe and courteous manner and assisting customers as needed
Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
May sell optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
Responsible for notifying Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
Clean vehicle interior and exterior by hand or by operating washing equipment when needed
Perform various administrative and basic accounting functions such as: research and billing support tasks, accounts receivables, transfer and key logs, run miscellaneous reports, supply maintenance, process customer billing
Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Must be currently enrolled in college as a junior or senior or hold a Bachelors degree
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience in the last 6 years in any of the following:
- Customer Service in a service industry (i.e. retail, restaurant, hospitality, call center)
- Leadership role in civic or service group, non-profit organization or association, campus or other club (i.e., Rotary, Kiwanis, Junior League, VFW, Chamber of Commerce, student service organization, college clubs)
- Participation as an athlete on a professional, semi-professional or college team athlete
- Must have satisfactory background check inclusive of driving (no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the last 5 years) criminal, employment reference, education, and social security. A conviction will not necessarily disqualify you for employment. Rather, such factors as age and date of conviction, seriousness and nature of the crime, and rehabilitation will be considered.
- In accordance with Washington, DC law, applicants will not be asked about their criminal record, and no criminal background checks will be conducted, unless and until a contingent offer of employment has been extended.
- In accordance with Prince Georges County, MD and Montgomery County, MD law, applicants will not be asked about their criminal record and no criminal background checks will be conducted until after a successful first interview has been conducted.
- Must live or will be living in the DC/VA Metro area within the next 30 days.
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work the schedule below:
A little about us:
Integrity. Responsibility. Team spirit. At Enterprise, we were founded on the same values that defined your military career.