Parallon, a leading health care company is offering a great opportunity. We are looking for dynamic candidates to be part of our team. We offer excellent relocation and benefit packages, including 401K, bonus potential, tuition reimbursement, medical and dental plans, flexible spending plans, long-term/ short -term disability, and generous paid time off!
We are in need of dynamic candidates to join our Service Center here in Norcross. You will be part of a team overseeing accounts for 22 hospitals located in Georgia, South Carolina, Nevada and California. This is a challenging, metrics-driven environment that requires a self-starter. We offer many opportunities for career growth. Duties (included but not limited to):
• Perform and validate discrepancy reason coding
• Initiate refunds of identified overpayments and resolve open discrepancies
• Monitor take-backs and initiate refunds as appropriate.
• Review and resolve credit balances
• Accept phone calls and resolve patient concerns related to account balances
• Research returned refund checks and take the necessary action to resolve.
• Identify problem accounts/processes/trends and escalate as appropriate
• Utilize effective documentation standards that support a strong historical record of actions taken on the account.
• Ability to perform basic math to ensure accurate statement of accounts receivable
• Meet the productivity and quality standards of the organization
• Timely completion and comprehension of all educational requirements
• Practice and adhere to the "Code of Conduct" philosophy and "Mission and Value Statement"
• Other duties as assignedQualifications: EDUCATION
- High school diploma or GED required
- At least one year of related experience required
- Experience with managed care & government payers, contract interpretation and analysis
- Able to read and interpret EOB's
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom