About The Coca-Cola Company
Everyone knows Coca-Cola. It's the best-known product in the world. We've been making it since 1886 and it still tastes the same.
As a business, The Coca-Cola Company is constantly evolving - we develop new products, acquire great brands and pioneer new ways of doing things. We sell four of the world's top five non-alcoholic sparkling drinks (Coke, Coke light, Sprite and Fanta) and 3,600+ products in over 200 countries, including water, juices, energy drinks, and even tea and coffee. Altogether, that adds up to more than 1.9 billion drinks around the globe every day. Global Business Services (GBS)
GBS is The Coca-Cola Company's multi-functional internal shared-services organization providing a wide range of transactional services across all Coca-Cola business units within functional areas such as: Finance and Procurement Operations, Human Resources Operations, Workplace Strategy and Operations, Controls and Compliance, Change Practice, Operational Excellence, Data Governance, User Experience and Content, and Creative Business Solutions. Our GBS main locations are Warsaw (Poland), Drogheda (Ireland), Buenos Aires (Argentina), San José (Costa Rica), Manila (Philippines), and Atlanta (Georgia, USA). We offer our associates:
- The Coca-Cola Company's extraordinary heritage, our leading brands and the global scale of what we do.
- The challenge of meaningful work - our unique global system offers constant opportunities to develop world-class skills and a truly international career.
- A unique culture where people do what they love and live their values.
- The kind of competitive compensation you would expect from a world leader.
At The Coca-Cola Company, our people
have their own formula for turning passion into action. Together, that's how we push the world's greatest brands to new heights. What's your secret formula? Procure to Pay Operations Enablement Manager
Atlanta, GA Position Overview
The Operations Enablement Manager will be responsible for leading a team to assist with design and execute global operational standards. This individual will collaborate with Global Client Engagement Managers to assess, test, implement, and validate the changes across multiple geographies in support of the objectives of the GBS Accounts Payable organization. This individual will need to independently perform analysis, be an active SME for Accounts payable processes and support the implementation and validation changes to multiple AP applications and process improvements. The Operations Enablement Manager will support management teams on Operational Excellence by providing initiatives to produce improvement both internally and with clients. They will be responsible for the training and development of P2P associates in the use of OE tools to drive productivity and standardized processes Key Responsibilities
- Coordinate and prioritize project tasks, manage timelines, maintain project plans and communicate status to Senior Management.
- Identify/streamline inefficient process and develop and implement process improvement plans globally. Standardize global processes.
- Assist with user requirements, system design, integration and user testing related to global AP process improvement projects. Assist with the global rollout of Supply Chain Finance, e-invoicing and other global AP process improvement initiatives. Provide financial analyses, reports, and advice to management personnel and other key internal and external customers on accounts payable related matters.
- Project management and co-ordination of cross functional leaders outside functional reporting lines. Achieving targets through leverage of team capabilities.
- Support the development, communication and implementation of global OE strategy for P2P, including the development of the continuous improvement infrastructure and embedding a continuous improvement culture in Accounts Payable. Assist with global standardization of processes and systems
- Ensure discipline in the application of OE tools and techniques by leading and encouraging improvement initiatives such us project and workshop events, involving external functional peers and/or cross- functional.
- Facilitate global Steering Committee meetings (Prepare materials and chair meetings).
- Assist with OE and Versatility Skills maturity matrix (Identify gaps in skills/capabilities and develop plan toward improving).
- Serve as the Accounts Payable Query Portal, Salesforce and AP Recovery Audit global administrator.
- Special Project support for the AP organization.
- Establishing Collaborative Working Relationships; developing and using collaborative relationships for the purpose of accomplishing work objectives; developing relationships with other individuals by listening, sharing ideas, and appreciating others' efforts.
- Evaluate new ideas for products and services against Request for Proposal.
- Incorporation of problem solving tools to support real time problem solving and equipment trouble shooting e.g.Six Sigma, 7 Step Problem Solving, 5 Whys.
- Analyze business requirements (i. e., functional requirements, information need, business processes) by conducting information-gathering sessions with clients, analyzing the information and prioritizing the requirements to gain understanding of the business needs. Constantly drive innovation by implementing new tools and developing new processes. Be able to identify savings and replicate process improvements to other geographies.
Bachelor's Degree required Related Experience:
5 + years relevant work experience; Strong accounting, Operational Excellence/Six Sigma/Lean experience, excellent customer service, ability to manage and adapt to change, and a have solid understanding of financial activities to provide financial guidance, recommendations and support. Leadership Behaviors
That sounds appealing? Then start now - TASTE THE FEELING .
- DRIVE INNOVATION : Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS : Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER : Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS : Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS : Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Please submit your application (CV and Cover Letter) in English.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.