Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Posted: January 06, 2017
Reference ID: 1175997053
Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a Medical Billing/AR positions in the Pittsburgh, PA area (Parkway Center). This is for a Temporary opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. Qualified candidates will possess a high school degree or equivalent; 2-3 years of additional schooling or related experience preferred and a minimum of 1 year A/R Follow Up experience required. Excellent verbal and written communications skills with strong attention to detail are required.
Responsibilities for this Medical Billing/AR job include but are not limited to:
- Research and re-bill unpaid claims
- Research and resolve accounts appearing on Follow-up Reports.
- Make appropriate decisions and calls to carriers to maximize reimbursement on accounts to be worked.
- Correct all errors on electronic error reports using all available information.
- Meet production and quality standards.
- Assists in identifying current and/or potential billing issues specific to outstanding receivable
- Presenting data to appropriate parties and partnering to develop resolutions
- Participates in daily production assignments that will continue to develop understanding and knowledge of processing guidelines and expectations of respective client(s) payer mix
- Ability to take patient phone calls and assist Customer Service when business needs arise
- Assist in other duties as assigned
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Medical Billing/AR position in the Parkway Center area or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled