Location: Washington, Pennsylvania
Posted: January 28, 2017
Reference ID: 515371492
Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a reliable Warehouse/Driver in the Washington, PA area. This is for a Temp to hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As a Warehouse/Driver you will be responsible for completing a variety of tasks within a warehouse environment as on the road. Candidates must be reliable, have an outstanding work ethic and a positive attitude. If you meet the qualifications listed below, please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Warehouse/Driver job include:
The Warehouse / Driver will be responsible for any and all aspects of the efficient workflow of a warehouse environment, as well as pick-up and delivery duties.
• Represent client in a professional manner, emphasizing excellent customer service.
• Receive freight shipments of stock inventory, and verify accuracy for material received from vendors.
• Responsible for the cleanliness and neat appearance of the warehouse.
• Load and unload trucks, safely utilizing material handling equipment, when necessary.
• Responsible for notifying other Branch personnel when requested material has arrived.
• Responsible for daily cycle count, and relaying cycle count and other pertinent information to the Warehouse Supervisor/Lead and the Branch Manager, when necessary.
• Deliver supplies to rig and production sites, ensuring the proper material is delivered on time, safely, and according to customer policies.
• Other duties, as assigned.
• High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Must have current, valid driver's license and clean driving record at all times.
• Able to properly operate forklifts, and follow all safety policies and procedures (training provided).
• Must be able to physically lift up to 50 pounds.
• Communication skills, both verbal and written, and organizational skills.
• Make and be responsible for decisions, following established guidelines, policies, and procedures.
• Possess integrity, a strong work ethic, and a dedication to results.
• Maintain a good working relationship with all company employees and customers
Looking to fill this position ASAP!
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Warehouse/Drive position in the Washington, PA or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled